Golden Dragon Pharmaceuticals - Tri Trenoged 200mg/ml (trenbolone mix) 10ml - 200 mg /1 ml
Warning: Last items in stock!
TRI-TRENOGED is an extremely powerful Trenbolone blend containing three active Trenbolone compounds mixed together in a single unit. On a functional basis, we will find TRI-TRENOGED to be identical to all single ester Trenbolone compounds, which raises an important question, what’s the point? TRI-TRENOGED , while a very effective anabolic steroid, it was manufactured more for marketing purposes than anything else. It is not superior or inferior to any Trenbolone form, but carrying three Trenbolone forms did create a certain level of marketing appeal. On a marketing basis, you could almost call the creation of the TRI-TRENOGED compound genius.
TRI-TRENOGED is a 19-nortestoserone (19-nor) anabolic androgenic steroid. The 19-nor classification refers to the testosterone hormone lacking the carbon atom at the 19th position, a classification you may recognize from Nandrolone. In fact, the Trenbolone hormone is a derivative of Nandrolone. Specifically, it is the Nandrolone hormone with an added double bond at carbons 9 and 11, which slows the hormone’s metabolism, increases its androgen binding affinity and inhibits the hormone from aromatizing. While this represents only a slight change in structure from the Nandrolone hormone, it is enough to make the Trenbolone hormone very unique.
TRI-TRENOGED contains three active Trenbolone hormones, Trenbolone Acetate, Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Enanthate. As it carries two large/long ester base forms in Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Enanthate, this will make it a rather slow acting compound overall. The total action on a timed basis will be very similar to a single ester Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate compound best known by the trade name Parabolan. As you may recall, Parabolan is the only Trenbolone hormone to ever be manufactured for human use.
The following seven traits represent how the Trenbolone hormone functions, and as a result, how TRI-TRENOGED functions. You will notice many of these traits are identical to many anabolic steroids, such as those surrounding nitrogen and IGF-1; however, Trenbolone carries them at far greater rates of power. The primary traits of Trenbolone include:
- Enhanced Nitrogen Retention: The more nitrogen we retain the more anabolic we remain. Conversely, a nitrogen deficiency will lead to a catabolic (muscle wasting) state. As we retain more nitrogen, we are not only primed for tissue building but this is an important factor in the preservation of such tissue.
- Increased IGF-1 Production: Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) is highly anabolic, essential to our body’s ability to recover and affects nearly every cell in the human body. This hormone will play a strong role on the tendons and ligaments, muscle tissue, cartilage and even our central nervous system and the more that’s available the better job it can do.
- Enhanced Protein Synthesis: Protein is the primary building block of muscle tissue and synthesis represents the rate by which cells build proteins. This will enhance the body’s anabolic atmosphere, enable more tissue to be built, ensure a sound preservation atmosphere and greatly improve recovery.
- Increased Red Blood Cell Count: As production goes up so does muscular endurance as red blood cells are responsible for carrying oxygen to and through the blood. This will also have a positive impact on recovery and even growth to a degree.
- Decreased Glucocorticoid Production: Glucocorticoid hormones (stress hormones) are necessary to our health but only in small amounts. These hormones have the ability to destroy muscle tissue and promote fat gain. In fact, they are in many ways the opposite of anabolic steroids and anabolic steroids are often prescribed when a patient has experienced too much exposure to corticosteroids. With compounds like Tri-Trenabol you will ensure your glucocorticoid levels, especially cortisol, stays at a minimal level.
- Strong Androgen Binding: Tri-Trenabol will bind firmly to the androgen receptor. Steroids that bind firmly have been shown to be a little more powerful in an anabolic sense, but this firm binding has more importantly shown strong fat burning effects. Most all anabolic steroids will stimulate the metabolism, but those that bind firmly to the androgen receptor will actually promote direct lipolysis.
- Enhanced Feed Efficiency: By enhancing feed efficiency, often referred to as nutrient efficiency, we simply make better use of each protein, fat and carbohydrate we consume. The body is now able to utilize each gram to a greater degree. This is perhaps the most valuable trait of Tri-Trenabol, Trenbolone or any anabolic steroid on earth.