Golden Dragon Pharmaceuticals - Nandroged PH (nandrolone phenylpropionate) 10ml - 100 mg / 1 ml
Warning: Last items in stock!
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is a 19-nortestosterone (19-nor) anabolic androgenic steroid. The 19-nor classification refers to a structural change of the testosterone hormone in that the carbon atom has been removed at the 19th position. This simple structural change gives us Nandrolone, and by adding the short Phenylpropionate ester we have Nandrolone Phenylpropionate. On the basis of the hormone’s function, Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is identical to Nandrolone Decanoate. Both forms are comprised of the same active hormone. In the case of NPP we have a shorter ester version that gives a larger burst of Nandrolone after injection, but also carries a much shorter half-life. This means Nandrolone Phenylpropionate has to be injected more frequently than its larger ester counterpart if blood levels are to remain stable. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is slightly more anabolic than testosterone with a rating of 125 compared to testosterone’s rating of 100. It is also significantly less androgenic with a rating of 37 compared to testosterone’s rating of 100. The reduced androgenicity is due to the Nandrolone hormone reducing to dihydronandrolone (DHN) instead of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This is one of the reasons Nandrolone Phenylpropionate can be well tolerated at higher doses in some men than higher doses of testosterone.
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is also significantly less estrogenic than testosterone. Both Nandrolone and testosterone aromatize, but Nandrolone only does so at approximately 20% the rate of testosterone.
Important Note: Nandrolone Phenylpropionate carries a progestin nature, and this will play into the side effects of this hormone.
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate carries many positive traits that are similar to many anabolic steroids. However, this compound also carries functional traits that will far outweigh what some steroidal hormones can do. The positive functional traits of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate include:
- Increased IGF-1 Production: Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) is a potent anabolic hormone that is also essential to our body’s ability to recovery. This is a hormone that affects nearly all cells within the human body.
- Inhibition of Glucocorticoids: Known as stress hormones (cortisol) these hormones are essential to our health and wellbeing. However, glucocorticoids can also promote muscle loss and fat gain when they become dominant. Vigorous activity can lead to increases in stress hormones. Hormones like Nandrolone can reduce the production of stress hormones.
- Increased Nitrogen Retention: All muscle tissue is comprised of 16% nitrogen. If retention falls we fall into a catabolic state. The more we retain the more anabolic we remain.
- Increased Protein Synthesis: This refers to the rate in which cells build proteins, the building blocks of muscle tissue.
- Increased Red Blood Cell Count: Red blood cells carry oxygen to and through the blood. Greater efficiency results in enhanced muscular endurance and recovery.